2. Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner - A recent favorite of mine. This eyeliner is fool-proof and has great staying power.
3. Maybelline Volum' Express One by One Mascara - This mascara gives my skimpy lashes a much needed boost. I love how it both separates and thickens my lashes.
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - This lipgloss has great shine, perfect for wearing alone or layering over your lipstick.
5. CoverGirl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush - I'm still learning how to use this contouring blush, but I love how it defines my cheekbones and gives my face a healthy glow.
6. essie nail color - My manicurist turned me on to essie's polishes. I love them all, most especially their collection of pinks and beiges.
7. L'Oreal True Match Foundation - This is a truly great foundation for the price. You can easily find a shade that blends in perfectly and it has even, smooth coverage.
8. L'Oreal True Match Powder - This is a good finishing powder, whether it's applied over your foundation or worn alone.
9. Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick - I've been a fan of Revlon's lipsticks since my high school days, and I'm still wearing many of their shades today. This recent line from Revlon has some awesome shades.
10. L'Oreal Wear Infinite Single Eye Shadow - I love L'Oreal's eye shadows for their variety of colors. Plus this eye shadow has a great sheen to it that really makes your eyes "pop."
11. e.l.f. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara - This is a nice alternative to wearing mascara PLUS it brings an extra wand to help keep your brows in place. And for only $1, what's not to love?
What are your favorite bargain beauty items? Let me know in the comments!