Ricky and I always like to get each other a bunch of little gifts rather than one big gift. How do you like to give/receive gifts? Let me know in the comments!
Speaking of gifts, here's the winner of this month's giveaway...
Congrats, Rasha! That's a great choice -- I love that bookmark, too. Thanks to everyone who participated and stay tuned until June, when I will announce my new giveaway.
Before I close, here is this week's fill in the blank from Lauren. If you want to play along, make sure to link back to her post!
1. The very best thing about the summer is the time off -- I'm a high school teacher, so I get two months off from work. Woot, woot! (Yes, you can be jealous now. :p) .
2. My first crush ever was a boy who lived on my same block growing up. He was in the grade above me and worlds apart from me -- I was shy and awkward, he was popular and cool. I crushed on him pretty hardcore all the same. (Click here if you want to know more).
3. This may sound really silly but I like scaring my boyfriend when he walks back into a room where I'm waiting for him. I'll hide behind the door and jump out at him, stuff like that. It almost always works, too.
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the top of the tube when it's still brand-new, and then I start squeezing from the bottom when I feel it running out.
5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is cereal, preferably something sweet.
6. A random fact about me is that my last name is not pronounced "Simon," like the children's game "Simon Says." It's pronounced "Simone".
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is my iPhone. It has everything I need in one convenient little device -- my phone, my music, my games, my photos, my interwebs. I truly can't imagine my life without it -- much to my boyfriend's dismay (he's not a fan).
picture via we heart it
What are you doing this weekend, bloggy friends? Le boyf and I might have that Harry Potter marathon I wanted to have last week, but the rest of the weekend is wiiiide open -- hopefully to be filled with sleep, relaxation, and some cereal. :-)