Tonight I don't have much planned. I was going to go see "Sex and the City 2" with some friends, but I came home from work feeling like such complete and utter crap, just congested and icky. So I just feel like staying in tonight, you know? Recharge my batteries and such.
Le boyf, may the fairies bless him, offered to take me to go see SATC 2, but I couldn't inflict that on him. Sure, he'll watch a scrap of an episode here and there with me no problem, but I don't think he could stand two and half hours of fashion porn. I just don't. So I'll have to see it later this weekend if not next week, drag my mom or something.
So Lauren from the little things we do is taking a break from blogging, which means no fill in the blank fun for today. Boo! Just kidding, Lauren, you deserve your break. I hope you're enjoying it! I also hope you don't mind if I create my own fill in the blank questions for today. :)
1. If I could go back and change one thing about yesterday, I would not hang up angry at my boyf. We got into a silly fight and I went to sleep feeling sad. I've heard it before and now I know it's true -- you should never go to sleep angry at a loved one!
2.This weekend, I plan on sleeping a ton, watching a movie or two in my jammies, hanging out with some friends, and working on the thesis.
3. The first time I kissed somebody, I was 16 and it was for a play -- Romeo and Juliet. I was Juliet, and a boy in the grade above mine was Romeo. He was also about a foot shorter than me and kept popping breath mints. Yeah, it was awkward.
4. If I were given the option to be extremely wealthy but never marry, or be poor but ridiculously happy in love, I would choose love, every time. I know they say that, "Love don't pay the bills," but to that I say, "Dollar bills don't keep you warm at night or hug you back."
5. My childhood was full of wonder and love, thanks to my incredible parents. Even though we had it rough during much of my childhood, having to endure financial struggles, they always strove for my happiness. I'll always be grateful to them for that.
6. The best thing about my room is my bookshelf, especially now that I've organized it! I can't wait to have a place of my own so that I can dedicate an entire room just to books. My very own library = love.
7. The song that never fails to bring a smile to my face is "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper. I puffy-heart that song!
picture via we heart it
Are you doing anything interesting this weekend? Let me know in the comments! And if you want to play along with my silly fill in the blanks, don't forget to link up below. :)