I am trying to be positive about this, trying to focus on the growth and the fact that most of my students did improve. The fact that they will most likely pass on their next attempt. But still -- I am sad. :-(
To distract you and me, dear reader, from all this sadness, here's Lauren's fill in the blank for this week. It's another themed one: fashion! Enjoy and don't forget to link back to Lauren's post if you play along.
1. One fashion trend I really regret is the "roller coaster" of hair I used to do to my poor bangs in the late 1980's to early 1990's. What was I thinking?! Crazy.
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is accessories -- whether it's a fun pair of earrings, a colorful bangle or watch, every outfit always needs a pop of color to complete it.
3. I would describe my personal style as eclectic. I've been called everything from elegant to quirky. I guess what I wear depends on my mood. I tend to wear mostly pants, not favoring skirts or dresses all too much. I love cardigans and headbands and accessories in general. I'm drawn to more muted colors, blue and purple especially.
4. My fashion muse is Keira Knightley. That girl can do no wrong in my book.
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be a classic Chanel purse, you know the quilted ones? That would be awesome .
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of Keira Knightley or Cate Blachett .
7. Today I am wearing some jeans, kitten heels, and a boat-neck yellow tee with a gray cardigan. Bummy outfit, I know, but it's Friday and I tend to dress casual to work on Fridays. Tonight I'll probably wear jeans, some heels, and a dressier top since I'm going on a date with le boyf. :-D.
picture via we heart it
What are you doing to celebrate the fact that it's Friday, bloggy friends? I think I might convince the boyf to take me for some frozen yogurt. I'm in the mood for some comfort food!