Want to know something else insane? I'm now only 3 blog posts away from reaching 700 posts (!!!). Stay tuned because I'll be planning a big ole giveaway to celebrate.
Speaking of celebrations, I've got to go get ready for tonight. I'm going out with a couple of friends (and Ricky, of course) for drinks and dinner at the Yard House to celebrate my birthday. You know, I really can't complain -- I've been celebrating my birthday for a week now. Ricky sure knows how to spoil me! Plus my mom is baking me a cake, as she always does. Even if I'm turning 32 and not 12. :)
Tomorrow I'll be posting pictures from our weekend in Orlando. Enjoy the little preview pic at the bottom of this post. But first here are my answers to this week's fill in the blank from Lauren:
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is check my iPhone for new messages (email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
2. Today I wish I was not sick -- it sucks having a cold and cramps on your birthday weekend. :(
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go spend it all at Sephora! (I have a serious makeup addiction.)
4. Tomorrow I will be capping my week-long birthday celebration with Ricky by going to my favorite Italian restaurant, The Roasted Pepper.
5. Two things that don't go together are pizza and mushrooms. Of course, that just happens to be my boyfriend's favorite pizza topping. Of course.
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is chocolate. Whether it's a candy bar or something that just happens to have chocolate in the ingredient list. It's my biggest weakness.
7. The last time I tried something new was last weekend, when I tried butterbeer for the first time. And speaking of butterbeer....
Remember to visit my blog tomorrow to see more pictures from my mini-vacation at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Halloween Horror Nights, and more! :)