picture & fill-in-the-blank prompts found here
1. One thing I MUST do before I die is publish a book -- this is my lifelong dream. So far I've sent two query letters, which were summarily rejected, but I will keep on trying.
2. I would rather teach high school students than elementary or middle school students (and I know this from experience!) any day.
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be to have more confidence in yourself -- you have everything it takes to make yourself happy, you just don't know it yet.
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd get my family and me out of debt, buy a beachfront apartment in Miami, and put the rest into savings for the proverbial rainy day.
5. The best surprise ever was when I realized I was falling in love with my boyfriend, Ricky, who went to my high school and who I never really looked at -- until college.
6. My biggest fault is I am impulsive. I often make split-second decisions without fully thinking them through, and while the gamble sometimes does pay off, more often than not, it doesn't.
7. My biggest strength is patience -- the irony of it is that I am more patient with others than with myself.
Want to play along and fill in your own blanks? Just post it on your blog and don't forget to link back to Lauren!