- confrontation. Ick, I hate confrontation. Just the thought of one makes me break out in hives. I'm a lover, not a fighter! But seriously, I would rather solve problems amicably, without any animosity. My horoscope sign is Libra, and I think it fits me to a tee -- I'm all about keeping things calm, balanced.
- shaving my legs. Okay, lest you think I am some grody pig, I do shave my legs. I just hate doing it. I joke with my boyfriend that my legs start at my armpits, they are so fricking long, so shaving my legs is quite the chore. Plus I'm forever cutting myself, which is no fun.
- catty girls. I was unfortunate enough to befriend some catty, catty girls in high school. They made my life a living hell all through high school and into college. I cringe every time I get catty girls in my classroom today. I think they give women a bad name -- women have it rough enough as it is, why must we make life a living hell for each other? This is something I'll never understand.
- word problems. Why the hell should I care about finding the answer to word problems? Who cares at what speed the train was going or what Ginger's approximate velocity is?!You were wrong, math teachers. I do not need this skill in real life. And I am so glad I never have to do a word problem again.
- reggaeton. I know many of you may not know what reggaeton is. Count your blessings! It's a style of music that is basically all the rage where I live in Hialeah, a city near Miami, FL. I dislike it because it's vulgar and it degrades women. Plus I just hate the repetitive dun-dun-dun beat that drums against my ears. Yuck.
picture found here
What are your pet peeves, bloggy friends? Let me know in the comments!