- Grading essays. (Fun, fun.)
- Buying another Zhu Zhu pet. (Fun, fun -- no, seriously!)
- Enjoying some happy hour goodness with a good friend on Friday after some much needed retail therapy.
- Making Ricky watch "Lost in Austen," then being thrilled to discover he likes it as much as I do.
- Reading the second book in The Hunger Games series, Catching Fire.
- Reading more Patricia Veryan, this time her Golden Chronicles series, which delves into the history of the Jacobites.
- Watching my friend Jeannette kick butt in a community theater production of the musical "Carousel."
- Celebrating Ricky's parents' wedding anniversary.
- Waiting anxiously for my cousin's baby girl to be born, which happened this afternoon at 2 PM. (Welcome aboard, Alejandra Sofia! :D)
I'll still find time to blog and read your darling blogs when I can, never fear. And here's this week's Lolcat, a little late, but no less funny. I hope your Monday's been going well! Give me your update in the comments -- let me know what you've been up to. :-)
ETA: I caved in and got a formspring account some time ago, and you know? It's completely and utterly addicting. I've gotten some great questions thus far -- feel free to add yours to the mix! :)
see more Lolcats and funny pictures