I'm trying my hardest to be happy today, because I woke up with a bad throat ache and generally in a bad mood. I once read, I forget where, that if you pretend to be happy long enough, the pretense eventually becomes a reality. So I'm forcing the smiles with all my might today!
Eh, I'll get there eventually. At least my boyf is coming to pick me up soon, and I know he'll cheer me up no problem. Thank God for him!!!
Before I close, here are my answers to this week's fill in the blank from Lauren. Make sure to link back to her if you want to play along!
1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is a toy store, any toy store, but especially Sanrio. It never fails to make me feel like a kid again.
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me they should do it in writing. Letters really have a way of tugging at my heartstrings .
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about how my thesis defense is going to go, since I have no idea what to expect.
4. When it comes to saving money I am definitely a spender, not a saver! But I'm getting better.
5. I'd prefer staying in over going out any day!
6. I wish I knew how to make a cake. I'm helpless in the kitchen, but I'd really love to learn how to bake.
7. I'm just waiting for Ricky and me to plan our vacation already. I don't care where we go this summer, so long as we go somewhere.
What are you doing this weekend? We might go see "Inception," but no big plans otherwise. Whatever you do, I hope you have a wonderful time! :-)